The Otago Peninsula Photo Contest offers people the chance to celebrate the beauty of the Otago Peninsula’s unique wildlife, scenery and people.
Entries are open to everyone. Photos can be taken on any sort of camera – from smartphones to professional DSLR cameras. The contest runs from 1 April 2017 to 25 April 2017 with winners announced on May 1st 2017
Categories are defined by five locations including; the area around Glenfalloch Garden, the viewing platform at Pukekura/Taiaroa Head, Pilots Beach Reserve, the Royal Albatross Centre Observatory and all of the Otago Peninsula.
The Supreme Winner will be selected by a judge who is a locally renowned photographer. The category winners will be chosen by the public voting on Otago Peninsula Trust’s online and social media platforms. The online voting will take place from 26 April 2017 until 30 April 2017.
Category Prize Winners – Family Pass to Royal Albatross Centre, Blue Penguins Pukekura and Fletcher House – worth $210.
Supreme Winner Prize – $200 voucher. Family Pass for Monarch Wildlife Cruise.
- Email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure it’s between 1 and 10MB
- Include your details and what category you are entering.
- “Read the terms and conditions below. By sending your entry you agree you have read and agreed with these..
- Full name
- Email address
- Contact Phone Number
- File name
- Category Entered
- Otago Peninsula
- Pilot’s Beach
- Taiaroa Head Cliff Viewing Area
- Royal Albatross Centre Observatory