- Visit the only mainland breeding colony of Northern Royal Albatross in the world.
- Learn fascinating insights into these majestic monarchs of the sea from our passionate and knowledgeable guides.
- Explore a hidden underground tunnel system underneath the albatross colony and view the world’s only fully restored Armstrong Disappearing gun
- Join our Virtual Albatross Experience from the comfort of your home
- Come into the exclusive observatory and have the chance to view these charismatic birds raising their young.
- On a breezy day, you may even see them fly by with their huge 3-metre wingspan – a sight you’ll always remember.
- Booking a tour is highly recommended as spaces on tour are limited!
Connect with us:
Tours, Cafe, Gift Shop and Centre: Open 10:15am – 4pm
Booking on tour is recommended as spaces are limited!
“Closed Christmas Day”
Otago Peninsula and Taiaroa Head is a unique and very special place. It is a place that every visitor to Dunedin should see..